Fifth Quarter Summer Learning and Summer Camps 2022
Fifth Quarter Summer Learning 2022
Dates: Monday through Thursday, June 13- July 21. All Fifth Quarter Summer Learning programs will be in person.
July 4 will be observed as a holiday. Fifth Quarter Summer Learning programs will be in session on July 8.
Session length: We will continue to offer only 24-day classes. The daily class schedule will be as follows:
- Period 1: 8:00 – 10:15 a.m., one semester credit
- Period 2: 10:25 a.m. – 12:40 p.m., one semester credit
- Period 3: 12:50 – 3:05 p.m., one semester credit
Cost: The course fee will remain $250 per class, with some courses having additional lab fees. We will continue to waive all Fifth Quarter Summer Learning fees for all students who qualify for free and reduced lunch to help make our programs more accessible to all students.
- Feb. 1: Rising seniors/current juniors can register early by contacting their counselors.
- Feb 7 - 11: Registration for current OPRFHS students opens at 6 p.m. on Feb. 7.
- Feb 16 - 19: Registration for incoming freshmen and out-of-district students opens at 6 p.m. on Feb. 16.
- March 18 at 11:59 p.m.: Online registration closes.
2022 Summer Camps COMING SOON