OAK PARK & RIVER FOREST HIGH SCHOOL
Oak Park & River Forest HS vs. Downers Grove North
Friday, October 15, 2021
Freshmen start at 4:30 pm
Varsity starts at 7:00 pm
- ONLINE TICKET SALES ARE AVAILABLE FOR THE OAK PARK AND RIVER FOREST COMMUNITIES ONLY.
- THERE WILL BE NO ON-SITE TICKETS AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE ON GAME DAY (LAKE STREET SIDE)!
- OPRFHS STUDENTS LOOKING TO OBTAIN TICKETS SHOULD FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS THAT WILL BE PROVIDED IN THEIR STUDENT EMAIL (beginning Wednesday, October 13th)
- NO ADMITTANCE AFTER HALFTIME OF VARSITY GAME!
- All families must arrive together, stay together and leave together.
- Masking is preferred for all guests.
- No backpacks or large bags
Get your ANNUAL PHYSICAL EXAM. The best date for a physical exam is after May 1st so it will not expire during the school year (the physical exam is current for 395 days). All Returning Athletes will need to submit the IHSA Physical Exam or have a physical on file that covers them through the entire season of competition. All Freshman athletes can use their school entry physical to serve as the athletic physical if it is dated after May 1, 2021.
Walk in OPTIONS for Sport Physicals
- CVS Minute Clinic - 345 Madison Street - Oak Park - (708) 386-2149
- Immediate Care of Oak Park - 1000 Madison Street - Oak Park - (708) 660-1800
- The Children’s Clinic - 320 Lake Street - Oak Park - (708) 848-0528
- CVS Minute Clinic - 800 Broadview Village Square - Broadview - (708) 731-5556
Loyola Center for Health at Oak Park South - 1100 Lake Street, Suite 150 - Oak Park - (888) 584 - 7888
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.