Monday-Thursday, 8 a.m. - 3 p.m., when the building is open.*
*Due to scheduled power outages for summer construction, the building will be closed to all on the following dates:
- Monday, June 21 - Wednesday, June 23
- Friday, June 25
- Monday, June 28 - Wednesday, June 30
- Monday, July 12 - Tuesday, July 13
The Bookstore provides all curriculum materials covered by the annual Instructional Materials Fee. It also sells a variety of other things, including calculators, Physical Education uniforms, Ventra student replacement cards, miscellaneous school supplies, greeting cards, Huskie spiritwear, and more. Click here for more information about what the Bookstore can do for you.
2021 Textbook Returns
Please drop off all textbooks at Door 6 in the textbook drop box.
2020 - 2021 Fees - Due by Friday, July 31, 2020
This includes the Instructional Materials Fee ($268), the Technology Fee ($50), and the District Fee (varies by grade). Click here to see 2020-2021 fee details.
2021 – 2022 Fees
There has been no increase in fees for the 2021-2022 school year. The 2021-2022 fees will be posted to your Skyward account automatically in July 2021.
Student fees comprise the Instructional Materials Fee, the Technology Fee, and the District fee. There are several options for payment:
- Pay online: Click here to pay via Family Access.
- Pay in person: The Bookstore accepts cash, debit or credit card (VISA, Mastercard, or Discover; $10 minimum), or personal check. Personal checks must be commercially imprinted with a name and check number. Please write the phone number of the signer and the student ID number on the check. The Bookstore does not accept any business checks (including DBA).
- Fee waiver: Click here and fill out the fee application for 2021-2022 school year.
- Payment plan: Email or call bookstore for more information.
Contact the Bookstore